John's Pizza Works and Outlaw Saloon offers Italian classics, great pizza and a full bar. The decor is very Western-modern, which sets them apart from your typical pizza parlor. This is the type of place you'll want to stay a while. John's offers family-friendly dining in Mammoth Lakes, and you can also order food to go if you're exhausted after a long day of fun at Mammoth. If you're up for eating in, you may just have to pair your meal with some celebratory tequila shots.
What to Eat at John's Pizza Works
- Pepperoni Rolls - think pocket-sized bites of rolled up pizza. This is the perfect appetizer to share with family and refuel after a day of Mammoth activites.
- Cilantro Lime Salad - the perfect lite salad to pair with a pizza or pasta.
- Meatball Sandwich - this classic is smothered in marinara and served with french fries.
- Pizza Picante - if you like it hot, pick the picante. This pizza is complete with sausage, mushrooms, pepperoni and jalapeno.
John's Pizza Works Hours
- Sunday - Thursday: 11:30am - 11pm
- Friday & Saturday: 11:30am - 12am